|Plains Grain & Agronomy, LLC is seeking self-motivated, organized, professional applicants to coordinate operations of the grain facilities.
Role and Responsibilities
· Operate and maintain plant facilities and equipment.
· Safely and efficiently handle products when loading and off-loading according to company guidelines.
· Document sales delivery tickets, transfer tickets, incoming inventory tickets, and Grain Scale Tickets
· Other duties as assigned, in other departments and locations if needed.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Knowledge of agricultural commodities.
· Excellent time management and customer service skills.
· General computer knowledge.
· Must pass pre-employment drug screen.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Certifications
· Commercial Applicators License
· Class A CDL
· Experience with Agvance and Kahler Automation Software
· Forklift Certification.