To assist in the sales and service of Precision Ag products sold and serviced by Plains Grain & Agronomy (PGAg). (Precision Planting, 360 Yield Center, SureFire Ag, and aNH3 Co.) This person should be highly motivated, competitive and energetic. This person will represent the company in sales, training, and customer service of the products sold by PGAg.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and maintain Precision Ag equipment.
- Provide technical support and service to growers.
- Maintain inventory and billing statements.
- Represent PGAg at trade shows and customer events throughout the year.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Need extensive knowledge of ag equipment and precision Ag technology.
- Excellent customer service skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to train customers and owner/operators on Precision Ag equipment.
- Work flexible hours during busy season.
- General computer skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Precision Ag or farming background.
- Experience in farm equipment and precision Ag technology preferred.
- Prefer college or VoTech degree with ag background.
- Valid driver’s license, and pass pre-employment drug screen.