Precision Ag Service Technician
Plains Grain & Agronomy (PGAg) is seeking a full-time Precision AG Service Technician. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, “hands on” individual that has a passion for agriculture. This individual will be responsible for running parts counter and stocking parts. Will coordinate ordering parts, fulfilling orders, and taking service calls. Will work in the field, in the service shop, and maintain operations in the warehouse.
Roles and Responsibility’s
- Maintain inventory by receiving in, cataloging by PGA procedure, and outputting inventory out.
- Take calls, order needed parts, track parts, and ship them in timely manner.
- Provide Technical support and service to growers.
- Represent PGAg at trade shows and customer events throughout the year.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- General computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and
- Mechanical skills/ability to assemble parts as needed.
- Valid Drivers’ license.
- Pass Pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Education and Experience (Preferred but not limited)
- Precision Ag or farming background.
- Experience with farm equipment
- High school Diploma.
- Familiar with Agvance program.