Plains Grain & Agronomy, LLC is seeking self-motivated, organized, professional applicant for our Company. The following position must provide a positive representation of the PGAg by demonstrating safe, responsible driving practices on and off company time. The applicant must be able to operate company vehicle in a safe manner. Applicant must also be available to help in other locations and departments when not needed for hauling.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Over-the-road truck driving experience of 2 years.
- Must have and obtain Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Must have and maintain a medical card.
- Must have and maintain a clean and safe driving record.
- Ability to work with promptness, speed and accuracy.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to drive in all weather conditions.
- Seasonal weekend work required.
- Excellent time management and customer service skills.
Leadership, communication, organization and mechanical skills preferred.